My Labor Day
- me: home alone yes time to fuck shit up and be rebellious
- me: uses computer without headphones
Scrolling thru my TL and I see this comment. Thirsty much?
More: US judge says Louisiana’s restrictive abortion law can take effect, but doctors, clinics can’t be penalized while challenge is heard - @AP
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
She looks so beautiful
My role model
He still cheated on her and had another kid before wifing her…
I'm the Avatar, deal with it!
- mom: oh god you're still in your room watching that kid's show why don't you go out and have fun or something
- me: i’ve found true freedom. i’m no longer bound to this earth by worldly desires. i’ve entered the void.
Daily Show correspondent Michael Che tries to find a safe place to report from.
Jon Stewart Goes After Fox in Powerful Ferguson Monologue
I been waiting for the daily show to come back so they could cover this
Jon rip them boys a new asshole
See, Jon Stewart usually does a lot of satirical humour, but at this point, the writers are just like “fuck the comedy this shit is real” and I was so happy to see that they finally covered this, and it was really well done.
this is just great.